Monday, August 22, 2011

another wedding card.

I don't have much chatter for you this morning - something about the first day back from vacation, back to being alone with the 3 kids for the first time in 2 weeks... it's all I can do to catch my breath!

This is the 3rd card I made for my cousin Julie's wedding - less a week to go for her big day!  My sister has claimed this one for her own :)


I dusted the box of some of my SU stamps - time to give them some love as well... I stamped the "ornate blossom" image onto some cream cardstock and clear embossed it.  I then layered a hero arts text background, and an old SU background stamp called "sanded" over the top.  The embossed image "resists" any ink you lay over it - I love this technique!  I then went to town with a few colors of distress inks, until I was happy with how it looked.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment