Saturday, September 15, 2012

a fall gift... {saturday creations}

The weather has suddenly begun to turn colder... I'm snuggling into a sweater when I walk outside, sipping hot tea in the afternoons, and we'll be baking an apple pie with the pickins' from Thomas' school outing...

I love the fall.  It is all-too-brief a season, but it is so sweet.




What better way to celebrate it, than with a simple handmade gift?  This hand-knitted (by me!) scarf will be going to my Sofia when the weather takes an even cooler turn... and I couldn't help but dress it up with an equally sweet & simple tag. 

I used the amazing ink splotch image from Precious Remembrance's "positive thoughts" set, and stamped "enjoy" and the heart image from their calendar set.  



I hope you like it!  Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. ohhh, that looks so soft!! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that scarf looks great, Elena! I love the tag you made, too! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf looks so comfy and warm!!! Love the simplicity of your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doily on the tag, so sweet. And the scarf looks so comfy! Enjoy your weather, it was unbearably hot here this weekend. Triple digits for my kids soccer games, it was insane.

    ReplyDelete