Monday, July 15, 2013

have a sweet day.

have a sweet day.

Time for another lawnscaping challenge!



I don't usually copy myself, but I had someone ask me for a set similar to *this one.*  Sooo, a 3-D paper-pieced cake, fawnie-style:

have a sweet day.

I used "bake me a cake," "blissful botanicals," and "bannerific" to create this vintage-y card.  I love that lawn fawn images can take a more elegant turn, depending on how you use them!

have a sweet day.

A few rolled flowers, with a side-order of cake.

have a sweet day.

I hope you decide to create something paper-pieced this week!  You could win a prize from lawn fawn:


♥.

10 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Elena!! And I love the cake on the side ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only pieced, but dimensional! Such a pretty cake, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing creation, the card and the cake! You really constantly amaze me with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome! I absolutely adore the 3D paper pieced cake! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how beautiful! Your paper pieced cake is to 'die for'! Love your beautiful card and box so much, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the dimension so much, and those flowers are perfect! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this set, absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake is just gorgeous, and those rolled flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super-elegant! And now I'm craving cake!

    ReplyDelete