Tuesday, October 28, 2014

let it snow {mama elephant stamp highlights}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Mama Elephant stamp highlights! Today, we're showing off the beautiful hand-lettered sentiment set, Season's Greetings.

let it snow {mama elephant stamp highlights}


I made a shaker card! I cut into the femme frames rectangle with the new instalove die - it created the perfect opening to showcase the greeting and sequin flurries.

let it snow {mama elephant stamp highlights}

I did some stamp tampering again, shrinking down the two largest carolers so that they looked more like my own trio of children.  And then I used the partial die-cut technique to cut them out together.  I know, I'm obsessed with doing this, but it looks amazing!

I added white polka dots to the middle girl's coat and skirt, and then carried the look to the card base, using Basic Borders.

let it snow {mama elephant stamp highlights}

The bow makes it feel like a Christmas present! It also helps balance out the carolers at the bottom.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Mama Elephant blog today - click!

♥.

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet shaker card!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shaker card is absolutely adorable! Your projects are always so inspiring! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet layout, adorable & festive colors, and I LOVE shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! I love this set and love the shades of red and blue you used here. The little bow at the top is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shaker card. You are awesome at customizing an image, very creative! Great techniques used on this card... as usual lovely card! Plus Mama Elephant rocks!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I love the colors and the polka dotted skirt :)

    ReplyDelete