Tuesday, July 21, 2015

falala in july {new lawn fawn}

You may have caught this card on the Lawn Fawn blog yesterday, but I wanted to show it off here too.

falala in july {new lawn fawn}

The original party animals have got a new friend in the raccoon (from the upcoming Holiday Party Animal set) and he comes bearing gifts accessories.

I turned them into a caroling quartet, with winter hats (they need scarves, methinks) and sheet music and music notes galore.

The type is courtesy of my favorite Lawn Fawn alpha, Milo's ABCs.

I hope you like it! Visit the Lawn Fawn blog today to see what's new - click!

♥.

7 comments:

  1. That's so cute! And yes, yes scarves, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so cute! Love all the animals peeking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too cute! I love how the party animals have joined the cute raccoon in the holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stinkin' cute card ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love how you stamped the animals around the card and the accessories are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elena!
    Oh my word.....your card is absolutely ADORABLE!! I love how you gathered inages from different set to create. Christmas card! Totally love that idea! Thanks for sharing! Have great day! :)

    ReplyDelete