Friday, July 24, 2015

ghouls night out {lawn fawn}

Hi there! On Monday, Lawn Fawn unveiled the new set, Booyah, as part of their Fall/Winter release.

ghouls night out {lawn fawn}


I paired the ghost from Booyah with the pumpkin-in-a-wagon from the also upcoming Happy Harvest. I dressed up the pumpkin with some fun accessories. I love all of the dress-up images found in Booyah! I can't wait to add them onto critters from other sets too!

ghouls night out {lawn fawn}

Once the images were stamped out and colored, I did some night-sky-ink-blending, and added the stars to complete the look of a halloween night.

I hope you like it!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the background and the cute stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love the fun accessories you put on the pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable!! I love your blended background and the new LF stamps are unbelievably cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so absolutely cute! I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love those stamps! And I like the wood veneer stars! Love the pirate pumpkin! What a riot!

    ReplyDelete