Wednesday, November 11, 2015

25 days of Christmas Tags, with Lawn Fawn


Hi there!

The Lawn Fawn design team is joining in Tracy's annual 25 days of Christmas Tags today!

I am in love with the Baaah Humbug sheep, so I made a set of cozy tags, just for ewe! haha. I couldn't help myself.

25 days of Christmas tags!

I just love the fleece navidad sentiment, it cracks me up. I put it into a banner from Bannerific, and colored it all in red before sticking it to the sheep.  Instead of giving the sheep any of the accessories from his own set, I let him hold gingerbread cookie (from Holiday Party Animal.) Mainly because I had in mind that these would be the tags I use to gift out holiday cookies.

25 days of Christmas tags!

Before adhering the sheep and sentiment to the stitched circle tags, I used SSS's falling snow stencil and white embossing paste to add some texture and lighten up the dark kraft color.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Check out Tracy's blog for more information on how to enter and play along. There are some fun giveaways too.

♥.

4 comments:

  1. What cute tags Elena. They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE tags!!!
    LOVE your FUN Santa sheep, FABULOUS sentiment & banner and BEAUTIFUL background - an ALL-ROUND-ROUND-AWESOME design!!!

    ReplyDelete