Friday, June 30, 2017

Tombow + Lawn Fawn collaboration

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn and Tombow are pairing up for a fun blog hop featuring products from both companies. I was lucky enough to be able to work with a set of Dual Brush Pen markers to create my card:

tombow + lawn fawn blog hop


I colored the dog from Happy Howloween, gave him a party hat and a nice big bone of a present (from the SSS/LF exclusive set, Happy Howlidays.)

I used the Stitched Borders dies to give texture to my kraft mat, and added a white Celebrate die-cut to a kraft-colored flag.

tombow + lawn fawn blog hop

I adhered all of the flat elements with my favorite glue ever, Mono Multi Liquid Glue. I've been using only this glue for years, and I was so happy to find a new bottle in my box from Tombow.

Next up on your hop is Beth Watson - click!

♥.

35 comments:

  1. I love blog hops because I get inspired to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute... Love the use of the Howlidays set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the bone with the bow. So adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute!! Love what you did with the celebration tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I love anything that has a dog on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bone on the present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super cute! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute!Thank you for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and nice color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card...love the dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute card, love your placement and the way the card is layed out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really cute idea for the dog. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love this card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card!! Love the colours you used and love the look of the stitched borders kraft base.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely adorable! Love that sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice card, I have been looking for a new medium, I'll give the tombows a try. They are very popular with some of my fellow crafty friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable little dog...great kraft background.

    ReplyDelete