Monday, September 4, 2017

Stamptember: Christmas Like No Otter!

Hi there!



Lawn Fawn is celebrating STAMPtember with their exclusive set, Christmas Like No Otter. The Lawn Fawn set for Simon Says Stamp is always in huge demand, so don't wait long to snatch it up!




My card is otter-filled and watery, with a huge pop of Christmas red:

Stamptember: Christmas Like No Otter!

I found that the Road Border worked very well with the curve of the sentiments. I love how it swoops across the front of the card, like a big Christmas bow! I also used the new Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle to frame the entire scene.

Stamptember: Christmas Like No Otter!

My favorite is the dancing gingerbread at the bottom. hee. right on the otter's big Santa-otter belly.

I hope you like my card, and hurry over to the SSS store to buy your own set: CLICK!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Elena, I saw this on SSS blog and it is so adorable! I had to come back over to tell you how much I love this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete